Contributing Articles on Hometipster.com
June 11, 2012 § 2 Comments
We’re really excited here at Hometipster.com because we’ve just added three new sections to our website.
- Home Ideas – this is designed to cover a multitude of articles to help inspire homeowners, from articles on Kitchens, Bedrooms, Living Spaces, Basements… even Art and Architecture.
- Garden Ideas – in the same concept as Home Ideas but focusing on Landscaping, Outdoor Entertainment, Patios, Decking and more.
- Home and Garden News – Designed to provide information on what’s going on with the Home and Garden market and includes everything that affects the homeowner and gardener. It’s a way for people to voice their opinions and determine what events are taking place.
These new areas really do broaden the content we can deliver to our ever growing number of readers and is designed to assist our Article Contributors to post a wider range of content that will help them promote their own websites or blogs.
Is it worth contributing content to Hometipster.com?
Just the other day I received an email from Jessi. Jessi had just signed up as a contributor but was a little concerned if her efforts would produce any tangible results, in term of traffic to her own blog. That’s a fair concern and I let Jessi know that:
- Submitting an article is completely free
- You can include up to 3 Keyword Rich Text Links within the body of the article
- You can include a URL Link direct to your website or blog within your ‘Author’s Bio’ which appears at the bottom of each article you produce
I’m delighted to say that Jessi went ahead and produced her first article. We then set about promoting that article through all our Social Networks. Jessi herself also promoted her article in the same way. Within just 1 day…
- Over 60 people read the article
- 9 people Pinned her article in Pinterest
- Jessi had over 22 visitors
And that was just in the first day!
Our readership is growing on a daily basis and as more people find us, more people are sharing the great content we, and our contributors, write through their social networks, so why not become part of something special and inspire people through your knowledge and expertise. Article writing is and will remain one of the best free methods for promoting your own website or blog.
Registering to become a contributing author is free. Submitting articles is free. Adding Keyword Rich Text Links is free. Adding a URL Link in your Author’s Bio is free. In other words it’s the best piece of free marketing you will ever get for your website or blog.
If you want to know more the please contact me.
Graham Briar, Co-Founder, Hometipster.com